tweedledum

Thursday, January 05, 2006

my first vector!!

ha, never knew i had it in me right? decided to try my hand at creating vectors through one of those internet tutorials, and i was so tempted to give up halfway! hours later, i'm finally done... and i just have to show it off! haha. this is the original (taken from photos of my latest jewellery collection): and this is my final result: how? whadya think? ;]

aish. i better stop fooling around with photoshop... got sidetracked while cropping and editting my jewellery photos... its already 10.30pm, and i haven't even started on all the things i promised adrian for tomorrow afternoon's meeting! well, i had better go start now. ta-ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)