tweedledum

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tickled Orange @ Hilton

I'm really quite excited for my first fair! Been super busy preparing.. and it's been a bit of a struggle, what with all that preparation and 4 quizzes to handle. But I think (or rather, hope) that everything's going to play out just fine. I really don't mind the sacrifices and late nights... I just hope it'll be a success! *crossing all my fingers and toes* Anyway I'm super happy this week.. my jewellery got chosen to be displayed at the Singapore Tourism Board Visitor's Centre at orchard. It's like this promotion they have in relation to the Hilton Fair advertisement. I feel so blessed. Yays!! Also, the fashion shoot is going really well. Despite rainy days and delays, we've got quite a bit done already, and any progress is good news right?? So expect a new 'Lookbook' section on the site soon... my latest mini project!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)