tweedledum

Friday, October 27, 2006

the gastric flu....

urgg. just spend a god-awful day over the sink yesterday. i hate vomitting! went home early the day before because i was down with the flu...rushed out a report..slept at 4.30.. and ended up running to the toilet at 8 to puke my guts out. how sick.. i can't believe people can become bulimic by choice. by the fifth time, i was vomitting out this bitter stuff because there was basically nothing left in my stomach to push out, and the feeling was so awful i couldnt help crying. in fact, i couldnt help crying the entire day.. vomitting does that to me all the time! and a huge thanks to lea and glenn who specially drove over to the house to fetch me to the doctors (with me looking very unglam and very much like the living dead mind you) and to the nice doctor who made me feel all better... by giving me TWO injections on the buttocks! i now have symmetrical plastic scars on my two cheeks. haha. my mum and sis laughed so hard when i showed them... it's not like i wanted them ok! anyways.. after a not-so-good night's sleep, its as if the ordeal almost never happened, and its back to catching up on work and projects. urggggg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)