tweedledum

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

per request......

haha. k. so our dear michaela wanted me to do this, and since i didnt do the last 7s one she asked me to, i'll do this! ---

4 things/people that make me smile:
1. my family
2. pfhoney (don't ask!)
3. kids
4. sweet couples in love

4 ways to win my heart:
1. be romantic
2. treat me good
3. shower me with sweet surprises and thoughtful gestures
4. and most importantly, (like EVER), love me! heehee. well, duh...;]

4 things i believe:
1. that there is a God, and that he truly listens;
2. deja va
3. ghosts and other beings
4. that there'll always be someone there to give you a second chance

4 things i'm afraid of:
1. certain insect/creatures - lizards, rats, cockroaches...
2. getting injured or sick
3. losing my family
4. having no future

4 things/people i wanna see right now:
1. my lost elephant, pom-pom. (a gift from my dad)
2. my family healthy, happy and harmonious
3. the 'one'
4. success for my business, tickled-orange

4 people who should also do this:
1. sue-anne
2. leanne
3. daphne
4. gladys

there. done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)