tweedledum

Friday, March 31, 2006

ultimate babe

hee. was flipping through the latest female mag and came across pics of korean actress choi ji woo posing with dior execs in hongkong. dior girl!!! gosh, she is soooooooooo pretty!! oh man, i would kill to look like her!! *gushing* ;]




and on another note... i finally got my billy bomber's milkshake!! haha. went out with sue and mum for dins today, and then to school to watch michelle's band perform in starry starry night 3. caught up with the girls for a while, and then back to somerset to meet mum and sue to shop. 20% storewide at john little's and robinson's with my mum's discount voucher you see? heehee. i got new undergarments yet again! lol. and after all that trouble.... we found out the discount does not extend to triumph.. ha... and i got two more pairs of large retro-looking plastic sunglasses. one green and one black. and i was so pleased with them too, until i mistakenly asked my sis for her opinion when i tried them on at home, and she said my face looked fat in them! sob. so sad. but i bought them already!!!!! don't care, will use them, fat face and all. i'm planning to bring like at least 4 pairs to LA with me, can't be caught the whole trip with one pair of weird sunglasses in the photos this time! lol. speaking of which, i've started dietting again. i wanna look nice in my LA photos -- just 2 weeks away!! argg. i mustn't give up this time! haha;] and on a final note, i'm gonna do my hair tomorrow. i got the official go-ahead and sponsorship from my mum. she actually told me i look horrible with such dark hair! er, excuse me, but that was my natural hair colour! oh sigh, anyway, i supposedly look better in lighter shades, so i think i'm gonna dye the whole head and highlight again. haven't dyed my hair in at least 8 months. haha, and from mummy's comments, i should have done so earlier! till next time.... muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)