tweedledum

Monday, May 08, 2006

i regret not backing up my files

wahh!!! my stupid laptop keeps flashing the same 'fatal error' message, and now i can't even switch on the comp! looks like i'll have to send it in for repairs tmr, with the risk of losing my 80GB of data stored in there (which i'm super duper uber upset about!!!) why didn't i ever backup my files or save a copy of them somewhere else??!? especially the shitload of songs, hundreds of photos, and ALL of my work related files and images.. oh please please please!!! i DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT, want to retake that 16 hours worth of jewellery photos, or lose my dramas and songs and memories stored in my laptop!! oh gosh. someone kill me now. i'm in major panic! whelps. it's good to be home by the way, in a manner of speaking... all would be good if this did not happen!~ i'll tell you guys about my trip and update with tons of photos soon, as soon as i get the comp fixed and get the holiday photos from lea and daph. in the meantime... URGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *dies*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)