tweedledum

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

US trip, part one...

k, so i've finally uploaded the pics from my cam, so i decided to post some of those from mine first. it's kinda all over the place, since i have some, my sis has some, and my cuz has some.. so prepare to be confused! and also, we 'moved house' a lot! one night at chinatown, one at sue's friend alex's place, and here we are at santa monica on our third day, enjoying our american food! :)

me with my HUGE baked potato, and lea with the yummy burger/

can you believe the size of this thing?!? we were drooling and dying to bring them home, but we had to settle for our 8 normal sized bottles of wine and alcohol instead=] i got some super yummy drinks! peach snapps, margarita, malibu mango, and tons of flavoured brandys. yummy!

yes, i know i shouldn't air my 'dirty laundry' so to speak, but admit it, these are just too gorgeous to NOT air. i love my new victoria's secret undies! haha.

plus who can forget my absolute favourite bath and body works. i went totally crazy there and bought 16 bottles. but gasp, when the store guy said some of my fav scents were being discontinued, i panicked! lol. my sis says you should have seen my face. apparently i looked super shocked and distressed. ;}

at the super nice bubba gump restaurant at santa monica pier. it is damn cool and centered around the forrest gump movie. lea even bought that funny scrimp bubba soft toy, it looks kinda weird! heehee. and look at these cute signs--if you're in need of some attention(in the form of waiter service of course), just flip the sign to 'stop forrest stop', and the waiter will come, if not, just tell him to 'run' we liked!

last day at santa monica after hitting all the shops and we almost forgot about the present for our aunt! luckily this super yummy chocolate shop was open. i went chocolate crazy, but only had the heart to buy myself a single truffle;[, but would you look at that spread!! gorgeous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)