tweedledum

Thursday, November 02, 2006

leaking aircon, happy days??

i'm awake at 6.30 in the morning because my aircon started leaking this morning and the droplets falling on my head woke me up with a start. and i can't believe it, but i was actually glad and even said thank you! on a normal day, an incident such as this one would mean me being grumpy and complaining all day, but what with so many things to finish in the next few weeks... i'm actually starting to feel guilty for sleeping. 4 tests next week, and another 4 reports due the week after, along with 2 more presentations to get through. i'm forcing myself to say.. that's it! that's it! and thinking less. because i know if i REALLY thought about it, those stress zits would come back, with an even greater vengence than they are coming back now:) so tell yourself, 'it's nothing. i'm happy!' :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)